STAY SAFE DURING YOUR FUTURE – STAY WITH US
All safety precautions and measurements have been met according to the guidance of local, European, and global authorities of health and we would like to thank you in advance for trusting us. During these challenging times, we are committed to keep you satisfied and serve you with excellence.Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.• We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of a hospital-grade disinfectant.
• We will continue to adjust the food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
• We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
• We support and follow the guidelines and recommendations of local and health authorities
• Regular disinfection of reception desks
• Disinfection of key cards and keys – their placement in special container for disinfection.
• Extending check-out and check-in between accommodation (check out until 10.00 am and check in from
• This change in the time interval between each check in and check out is mandatory to ensure that between different customers that the room is cleaned and thoroughly disinfected, as well as that a sufficient physicist is followerr space ventilation.
• Prohibition of entry into the rooms to non-residents.
• Electronic payment of accommodation expenses, electronic shipping accounts, invoices and receipts.
• Use of electronic alternatives for check-in / check-out (eg mobile concierge, use tablets that can be disinfected after each use).
• Strengthening sanitary services in all public areas and especially in “high risk” objects (eg knobs, knobs elevators).
• Cleaning and ventilating the room during the hours between accommodation.
• Avoid contact of cleaning workers with a possible case and further transmission), only at the request of the customer. Abolition of daily change of clothing and towels, of the evening preparation only at the request of the customer.
• Meticulous cleaning – disinfection (eg. with steam cleaner) on the disputed rooms of the room and bathroom.
• Fabric surfaces (eg furniture upholstery) are cleaned with a steam device (temperature> 70.).
• Removed of decorative objects (pillows, bedding)
• Removed of shared multi-purpose items, such as menus, magazines, etc.
• Installation of a disposable cover on the TV and its controls air conditioning.
• Observance of hygiene rules by staff when sorting dirt linen using the appropriate M.A.P. (special disposable apron on
from the uniform, gloves and mask).
• Washing fabrics, bedding and towels in hot cycles (70 C or more) with the usual detergents.
• The playground will remain closed to ensure your safety.